We provide many services to the different communities of Detroit for FREE! Many of our participants want to redeem themselves for past behaviors and they want to give back what they may have taken away from the community. They love the people of Detroit and they want to see the city prosper again. We have many partnerships with other non-profit organizations, churches, businesses, and schools, and together we are sharing what we have to uplift the people of Detroit! These are some of our main, free services:
- Senior’s Club – If you are 55yrs or older, we will arrange for your snow to be removed in the winter
- Lawn –B- Gone – We restore neighborhood parks by cutting the grass and encouraging the community to maintain them for the children to play. We also cut vacant lots that are overgrown next door to seniors’ homes.
- House-Hunters – We board up and sometimes paint abandoned houses to help make the communities safer.
- Dress for Success- We have a quarterly suit drive that aims at getting our returning citizens proper attire for job interviews, which increases their chances for gaining employment.
- Mega-Minds – A tutoring program that teaches the whole child as well as builds pride and compassion for other people.
- Missing Link Program – A mentorship program for young people who have incarcerated parents. We build and strengthen the connection between the child and their incarcerated parent.
CALL 313-516-8229 or email email@example.com to set up appointments or to request our services.
Many of our participants as well as our instructors grew up in households without parents or without responsible role models so much of what we have learned on a subconscious level from our environment has mislead us to believe that life is all about money, material things, and selfishness. We must be re-educated so that we have a new perspective on life and our purpose. Our educational program consists of seminars, workshops, and trainings in the following areas:
- Male and Female responsibility/Parenting
- Basic psychology (Control your mind and you control your body)
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Conflict Resolution
- Relationship Building/Networking
- Race and Diversity
- Practical Economics and Budgeting
- GED Prep
- Business and Community Involvement
“Re-Education and a new perspective will transform men and women from the inside out.”